Are you willing to ask yourself question #13?
1. Christ was prophesied in the Hebrew Scriptures
2. Was born to Virgin Mary on earth Matt 1:23 ~6 B.C.
3. He lived a perfect sinless life that no one else could
4. He humbled himself and willingly put aside the honor due to the only true Son of God. Phil 2:3-8
5. He gave those who would trust him a real eternal gift we did not deserve John 3:16-18 . He took me out of my sin and changed my life.
6. Today we can remain in him by his power not our own.
7. In this world we will have tribulation, suffering as well as joy, but this life is a blip in eternity <80 years
8. However all judgement has been given to the one who set the standard Heb 9:26-27
9. A common opinion is our sin is not so bad so most of us can go straight to heaven especially if we go to church or sincerely practice another religion,
10. BUT is that what Jesus himself believed and taught?
11. Jesus taught he will come again. To save his own from the wrath of God. and that being adopted into his family is a free gift offered to those who will repent (turn their back on) their own independent efforts to be the “ ruler of their own life” instead to trust and believe in the savior. Belief by itself is not enough! EVEN DEMONS believe in God but they tremble Jas 2:19.
12. Would it be in your interest to settle that question now?
13. Are you open to investigating for yourself if some of the claims he made that NO ONE comes to the Father except through him John 14:6 and how would you investigate that?
Would you take these questions to your current spiritual adviser ask him/her what these statements meant to a Jewish person ~2,000 years ago. Kindly Pray about it. 2Cor. 5:20
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by EthicalHost